ELITE STRENGTH PROGRAM
Teaching proper technique for injury prevention and strength
Develop more velocity and bat speed through movement and mechanics
Training to recruit fast twitch muscle in baseball specific movements
Welcome to the next level in training.
With ESP, you will:
- Develop more velocity and bat speed through movement and mechanics
- Learn proper technique for Injury Prevention and to get the most out of each lift or drill
- Pre-Test and Post Test numbers will be provided
- Promote health and conditioning to increase performance and arm strength through Weight Lifting, Crossover Bands, Med Ball. (Limited weighted ball throwing)
- Light load, high speed training to recruit more fast twitch muscle fibers in baseball specific movements
- We will increase throwing velocity through increased soft tissue integrity and strength
This program is limited to 20 in each division! Don’t wait to sign up
Program runs from October 22nd – March 26th
High School Classes:
Tuesday & Thursday at 4:00 – 5:30 PM
6th – 8th Grade Classes:
Tuesday and Thursday at 4:45 – 6:15 PM
Small Group Semi-Private Sessions
Personalize your program with Small groups of 2 to 4 athletes
Group of 2 Athletes:
$50 each per session
Group of 3 to 4:
Athletes $40 each per session
Limited Spots Available
Email Ben@FishersSportsAcademy.com if you are interested
Greyson had a fantastic junior year. He hit .378 with 9 Doubles. His 7 home runs was 5th in the state for 4A.
Abby lead the Hoosier Crossroads Conference in stolen bases this past season
Have Questions? Check out our Guide to ESP!
Why choose FSA Programs?
- Personal Training Environment
- Each Student will be provided with exercises and expertise that can be used outside the Elite Strength Program for at home workouts
- Brian has been training Athletes in the Sports Performance for years. His research on Band work and his movement screenings will customize the package for individual athletes
- YOU WILL GET THE RESULTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!