ELITE STRENGTH PROGRAM
Teaching proper technique for injury prevention and strength
Develop more velocity and bat speed through movement and mechanics
Training to recruit fast twitch muscle in baseball specific movements
Welcome to the next level in training.
With ESP, you will:
- Develop more velocity and bat speed through movement and mechanics
- Learn proper technique for Injury Prevention and to get the most out of each lift or drill
- Players will have incorporation of throwing motion and pitching mechanics for off-season program, while strengthening the body, arm, and core at the same time
- Pre-Test and Post Test numbers will be provided
- Promote health and conditioning to increase performance and arm strength through Weight Lifting, Crossover Bands, Med Ball. (Limited weighted ball throwing)
- Light load, high speed training to recruit more fast twitch muscle fibers in baseball specific movements
- We will increase throwing velocity through increased soft tissue integrity and strength
This program is limited to 30 in each division! Don’t wait to sign up
- 6 Month Program – There are 2 different divisions, a High School and a JR. (6th-8th grade)
- 3 days a week
- On the 2 weekdays we will focus on performance training and the strength needed to build bat speed and arm strength
- On Saturday we will focus on specific skills and mechanics, this will be learning how to use their new strength and transferring it the field
- Schedule: Programs will start the Week of October 22nd. There will be no classes the week of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years
- 6 Monthly Payments of $220 ($1320) – $17.00 per class breakdown
- For those with existing Griffitts Sports Performance memberships – 6 monthly payments of $70 ($420) – This membership is called ESP Add-On for GSP Members.
- For those with Fishers Sports Academy Memberships – 6 monthly payments of $180 ($1080) – This membership is called ESP add-on for FSA Members.
High School Division
- Tuesday & Thursday: 6:30-8:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00-11:00 AM
- Last Day: March 16
- Monday & Wednesday: 6:30-8:00
- Saturday: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Last Day: March 30
- Brian Griffits
- Danny Collier
Greyson had a fantastic junior year. He hit .378 with 9 Doubles. His 7 home runs was 5th in the state for 4A.
Abby lead the Hoosier Crossroads Conference in stolen bases this past season
Jalen ran a 6.31 60-yard dash and won the Marucci Fastest man competition
Why choose FSA Programs?
- Personal Training Environment
- Each Student will be provided with exercises and expertise that can be used outside the Elite Strength Program for at home workouts
- Brian has been training Athletes in the Sports Performance for years. His research on Band work and his movement screenings will customize the package for individual athletes
- YOU WILL GET THE RESULTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!